• March 1-4, 2018: 24th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA Spring Break Shootout Presented by Steeda Autosports at Bradenton Motorsports Park in Bradenton, Florida.
• April 5-8, 2018: 10th Annual NMRA/NMCA All-Star Nationals at Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia.
• May 3-6, 2018: 18th Annual NMRA Ford Motorsport Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway in Reading, Pennsylvania.
• June 7-10, 2018: 15th Annual NMRA Ford Supernationals at National Trail Raceway in Hebron, Ohio
• July 26-29, 2018: 13th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl of Street-Legal Drag Racing at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet, Illinois.
• September 27-30, 2018: 20th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA All-Ford World Finals at Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
The largest all-Ford drag racing series recently announced its 2018 schedule, which kicks off early 2018 with the inaugural 24th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA Spring Break Shootout, Presented by Steeda Autosports, at Bradenton Motorsports Park, Bradenton, Florida.
The NMRA celebrate its 20th anniversary in 2018, and the series has some exciting news for the new year of Mustang and Ford drag racing.
“We’re thrilled with our 2018 season schedule,” Rollie Miller, NMRA General Manager, said. “It will be an exciting season that also includes events at Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia, Maple Grove Raceway in Reading, Pennsylvania, National Trail Raceway in Hebron, Ohio, and our annual Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl of Street-Legal Drag Racing that rewards the winning team with prestigious Nitto Tire Diamond Tree rings at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet, Illinois.”
For more information on the 2018 NMRA drag racing series schedule, visit its official site here so you can mark your calendars and schedule your vacation days for next season.