Are you looking for more variety in terms of color choices for your hose ends? If you are, Russell Performance has released them five new flavors. Learn more below.
Russell Full Flow Swivel Hose Ends – Now Available in Five New Anodized Finishes
These new Russell Full Flow Swivel hose ends swivel 360° to allow for a quick alignment of the hose after assembly. They are mandrel bent and feature a tapered inlet surface for superior flow, eliminating any reversion at the hose end and adapter connection. They are manufactured from lightweight aluminum and are reusable. These hose ends are designed with a 37° angled primary adapter ring to ensure a positive connection and anti-leak seal. They are available in straight, 45° and 90° for flexibility in hose routing and in -6, -8 and -10 sizes for various applications. They also feature a high-quality polished mirror finish and are anodized black for a show quality look.
The complementary socket ends also include the same high-quality polished and anodized process, but are available in red, purple, gray, orange and black finish. They are inspected throughout the anodizing process to ensure color consistency. The sockets are available in
-6, -8 and -10 sizes and are sold in pairs.
This new individually packaged hose end and socket system provides a wide variety of color and hose end choices for the consumer. Plus, it also creates less of an inventory investment for the retailer and simplifies the retail environment.
- Matches great with Russell steel or fabric braided hose
- Rotates 360° for quick alignment after assembly
- Mandrel bent and constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Features a tapered inlet or superior flow and a 37° angled surface for an anti-leak seal
- Available in straight, 45° and 90° configurations and -6, -8 and -10 sizes
- Socket ends are available in red, purple, gray, orange and black anodized finish and sold in pairs
For more information visit www.RussellPerformance.com or call (800) 416-8628