Keeping the fuel cool can be a challenge with some engine combinations. That’s why Canton makes a Universal Fuel Cooling Tank that is easy to mount to just about any chassis thanks to the built-in mounting brackets. The designs uses water or ice to cool the fuel down before it gets to the engine. Meaning not only more power, but more consistant runs by removing the variable of heat in the fuel.
Cantons new Cool Can is made out of .100 Aluminum. It is TIG welded with sturdy built-in mounting brackets for the most demanding race conditions. The fluid to be cooled enters in the left rear top and exits out the right rear bottom side for easy hook up of fluid lines. It is easy to fill with ice or cool water with its large cap.
- Large top opening makes filling with ice easy
- 3/8 NPT drain plug
- Light weight aluminum construction
- 3/8 NPT in & out bungs
- Sturdy built-in mounting brackets
- Large 3 ¼ Quart ice / water fluid capacity
- 8 feet of spiraled aluminum cooling tubing