Spohn Performance now offers the QA1 single adjustable front struts with 18 different settings for the 1982-1992 Camaro and Firebird. These struts are designed to allow the user to adjust for changing track conditions or street driving usage.
Application: 1982-1992 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
These struts can do it all! QA1 18 way single adjustable front struts.
These QA1 single adjustable front struts provide a machined aluminum, externally adjustable front strut designed specifically for the 1982-1992 F-body Camaro and Firebird. The valving adjustment is made with a single knob at the base of the strut (18 settings total), enabling you to adjust to changing track conditions or for ride comfort. They are completely rebuildable and revalvable for a lifetime of service and customizing.
The 1982-1992 F-Body Camaro & Firebird QA1 Adjustable Front Struts Feature:
- They can be used with or without coil-over kits
- Deflective Disc Valving – Advanced Shock/Strut Technology: Increased sensitivity in valving response, control and consistency
- On-The-Car Valving Adjustment: Gone are the days of removing shocks and struts to adjust valving – simply turn the knob
- Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod: 22mm on struts. Precision surface eliminates flex, increasing valving consistency
- Machined Aluminum Body: Bright anodized for unmatched durability and great appearance. Struts are fully threaded for easy coil-over conversion
- Three Step Sealing System: Advanced aerospace material, exclusive double lip seal design and wiper seal eliminate seal drag and dirt intrusion
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized: Assures consistency in production and performance
- Strut Mounting Hardware: Polyurethane bushings for both upper and lower mounts. Mounting hardware is zinc or chrome plated for durability and professional appearance
Fitment Notes: Some grinding of the factory spindles is required for installation.