Our old pal Terry Beefcake Reeves is up to it again, setting the bar high to kick off the NMRA season. With a new, more powerful engine combo, we see eight second time slips in the near future for this street driven Coyote.
- Video: Team Beefcake Racing’s Daily-Driven 2011 Mustang Runs 9.03
- Video: Lethal’s 2013 GT500 Makes 763 rwhp, runs 10.582 at 141 mph
- PRI 2012: Full Race 500 RWHP Ecoboost F150; Mike Murillo Wins Two
- JPC Racing’s 2011 Mustang Cracks 1000 rwhp with Paxton NOVI-2200
- LSX Racer Mike Meeks Gears Up “Lowmaro” For 2013
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms