This week, with ADRL vet Gary White at the controls and noted tuner Shane Tecklenburg and Eric Luzinsky calling the shots, Kanoo’s turbocharged, 2JZ-powered mount rolled to the quickest pass ever recorded by a Toyota Supra – 6.46 seconds at 215.9 MPH – while testing at the Bahrain International Circuit.
- Video: Bone Stock C6 Z06 Sets New Record – 10.71 at 130 MPH
- Video: Danny Thompson Discusses Challenger 2.5′s Record Mission
- Video: AEM-Equipped Turbocharged 2.0L Sets I/Dragster Record
- Video: Sal Patal’s Viper GTS Resets IRS Record At 7.11 Seconds
- Video: ’63 Corvette Flies Across Drag Strip, Somehow Doesn’t Crash
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms