Fresh from the factory floor, the Camaro ZL1 makes 580 horsepower. However, in the hands of famed tuning house, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, the ZL1 makes that much power at the wheels! Even so, it wasn’t quite enough to break into the 10-second quarter-mile range just yet. Click here to watch the video.
- Video: Lingenfelter ZR1 Takes on Ferrari 458 in Standing Mile
- Video: Lingenfelter 5th Gen Drag Car Runs 8.71 at Muncie
- Video: Jim Howe Jr.’s Outlaw Radial Camaro Takes A Sunday Drive
- Video: First Independent Test Of Camaro ZL1 On The Track
- Official Chevy Performance Video of COPO Camaro’s First Runs
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms