While drag racers try to avoid too big of a wheelstand, it is undoubtedly one of the coolest things a racer can do from a spectators perspective. Watch as Mustang racer Dale Handy keeps his Mustang’s nose in the air for the entire length of the drag strip…and still manages to run a sub-6 second time.
- Video: SCS Racer Chris Holbrook’s Monster Wheelstand In St. Louis
- Wheelstand Video: ODR Racer Buck Walker’s Insane Ride At Rockingham
- Video: Sal Patal’s Viper GTS Resets IRS Record At 7.11 Seconds
- Video: Lingenfelter ZR1 Takes on Ferrari 458 in Standing Mile
- Video: Kevin Neal’s Wild Wheelstand And Pirouette Crash At SGMP
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms