Dart has short blocks through their SHP line that includes Chevy 372 and 400ci, while the Fords are offered in 347 and 363ci on a 8.200 block and they have recently released their 9.500 deck, 427ci Ford short block. Then by popular demand, Dart has introduced a new Gen 7 cast iron big block and short block.
- PRI 2010: LSX454R is GM Performance Parts’ Most Powerful Engine Ever
- PRI 2010: Quick Fuel Technology’s NHRA-Approved SSR Race Carbs
- PRI 2010: Livernois’ 5.0 308ci Long Block, GM LS Rocker Stands
- PRI 2010 – New LS3/L92 Heads from Trick Flow Specialties
- PRI 2010: Jesel Custom Shop Turns Dreams Into Hardware
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms