Notice a layer of oil inside your intake tubing and manifold? It’s from your car’s stock PCV system constantly routing a nice fine mist of oil right into your intake tract every time you drive. This video from Moroso shows just how much oil can get trapped by an Oil/Air Separator even under normal driving…
- Video: Inaugural ADRL SuperCar Showdown Action From Houston
- Video: Bone Stock ZR1 Runs 10.33 at 132 MPH on Drag Radials
- Video: Add This To Our Wish List: GZ Motorsports’ Racing Vacuum Pump
- Video: 9-Second ’70 Sport Satellite Pulls Impressive Wheelies
- Video: Possibly The World’s Highest Horsepower 55 Chevy!
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms