We had an awesome time at the NMRA All-Ford World Finals at Beech Bend Raceway, in Bowling Green, Kentucky, this year. The event brought out some extremely fast cars in all of the classes; and the competition was at an all-time high for the 2016 season finale.
To commemorate the event, we’ve decided to separate from our same day coverage and share ten of our most memorable moments from this year’s World Finals. It’s important to note that these snippets are not in any particular order, and they are only a few of our most favorite moments from. So sit back, grab a cold beverage of your choice, and checkout the highlights below.
1. Hellion Turbo’s John Urist Debuts New Street Outlaw 2016 Mustang
2. Joel Greathouse Resets Street Outlaw Record
3. Justin Burcham’s Street Outlaw Coyote-Powered 2011 Mustang
4. Ronnie Diaz “The Mod Father” Makes One Fast Pass In His 5.8-Liter Mustang
5. John Kauderer Dips Into The 7s In A Coyote-Powered ’14 Cobra Jet
6. Nathan Stymiest Saves His Weekend After A Bearing Issue
7. Brandon Aslept’s Insane Wheel Stand
8. Two For Two: Almost Identical E.T.’s For Dwayne Barbaree And Vince Palazzolo, Twice
9. Outlaw True Street Results – Raul Torres “China WhiTTe” Vs Tim Oswald
10. Troy Messamore Dominates QA1 True Street Class