New from UMI Performance – steel LS1 solid engine mounts for 1998-2002 GM F-Bodies. These high strength mounts are a direct replacement that saves 4lbs total. See more details below.
UMI Performance is proud to introduce our new steel LS1 solid engine mounts. The 2328 follows in the footsteps of our popular 2323 billet aluminum version. The simplicity and strength of the steel solid mount is a great solution for those wanting to mount their LS engine for drag racing, road race, auto-x or street performance. Simply bolt on in place of the factory engine mounts and save 4 lbs (2 lbs per side). These are available with gloss black powder coat and flanged, high strength hardware is included. Manufactured in Philipsburg, PA – USA using US steel.
- Direct replacement for GM factory rubber engine mount 22179268.
- Designed to place engine in stock location.
- 3/16” laser cut steel construction using US steel.
- Kit saves 4lbs (2lbs per side).
- Intended for race use or street use where vibration is to be expected.
- Gloss black powder coat.
- High quality flanged fasteners included.