New from Summit Racing – ZyCoat’s ZyBar thermal barrier coating is now available. This easy-to-use thermal barrier coating outperforms heat wraps and tapes, powder coating, and even expensive ceramic coatings. See more details below.
What if we told you that there is an easy-to-use thermal barrier coating that outperforms heat wraps and tapes, powder coating, and even expensive ceramic coatings? You’d be on the phone with a friendly Summit Racing rep to order ZyCoat’s ZyBar thermal barrier coating, that’s what.
ZyBar is a high temperature thermal dissipation coating designed for headers, manifolds, turbos, and exhaust systems. Just spray, dip, or wipe ZyBar on the parts; even a very thin .001 to .0012 mil coating significantly reduces surface temperature, which in turn can reduce radiant engine heat by up to 90% compared to uncoated parts. Less heat improves exhaust scavenging to help boost torque and increase horsepower—ZyCoat has the dyno results to prove it.
ZyBar eliminates the need for heavy, bulky wraps and tapes, and can cost up to one-third less than getting your exhaust system parts coated. It can handle temperatures up to 2,000 degrees F without chipping, cracking, or changing color. Speaking of color, you have a choice of aluminum matte or bronze matte.
- Lower applied cost … less than 1/3 the cost of ceramic coating
- Increased scavenging performance for increased engine performance
- Color stability and corrosion resistance
- Conquers temperature extremes up to 2000+ degrees F
- Reduces radiant heat by over 90 percent
- Accelerates thermal flow to increase horsepower
- Resists rust and corrosion–won’t chip or crack
- Spray, dip, or wipe application
- Choice of colors