If you’re looking for a set of wheels for your late model muscle car Billet Specialties has you covered with their Win Lite Drag Pack wheels. These wheels are bolt-on straight line performance wheels for modern muscle cars. No spacers to get around brakes, no special lugs, no hassle. Billet Specialties did the research to offer the Win Lite Drag Pack wheels to do just that. Direct fitments offered for Gen 4, 5 & 6 Camaro’s, Cadillac CTSV, C6 Corvette, SN95, S197 & S550 Mustangs and Dodge SRT vehicles. 18×5 front wheels and 17×10 rears available with or without single bead locks.
The 17X10 rear Win Lite Drag Pack wheels use a welded duo-block construction from a 6061 forging to optimize wheel weight and strength while allowing ample clearance for today’s modern performance factory brakes and suspension. Non-bead lock wheels weigh in less than 19lbs and single bead lock wheels weigh in less than 23lbs. Front 18X5 wheels are precision machined from a one-piece 6061 forging and weigh less than 14.5lbs while allowing clearance for the factory performance brakes.
Win Lite Drag pack wheels use the factory conical seat lug nuts and fit around the factory performance brakes. No spacers or special lug nuts required. The direct fit applications ensure proper fender clearance as well. See for yourself, visit www.billetspecialties.com select Win Lite Wheels – Drag Pack and find your application.
Additional Information about the Win Light Drag Pack wheels:
- Wheels are powder coated a black matte finish
- No special lugs or wheel spacers needed for installation
- Fits over the factory performance brakes and suspension-no modifications
- Correct backspace/offset for the application-no modifications
- Sizes optimized for today’s performance drag tires
Great Price Point
- Win Lite Drag Pack 18 x 5 one-piece front wheels from $625.00 each racer
- Win Lite Drag Pack 17 x 10 non-bead lock wheels from $736.60 each racer
- Win Lite Drag Pack 17 x 10 single bead lock wheels from $1015.49 each racer
To learn more about these wheels check out the Billet Specialties website right here.