The countdown to the 2010 ENZED Australian Top Fuel Championships is ticking down, with over 260 entries for the two-day April 17 and 18 event now confirmed.
Over 200 sportsman competitors will line up alongside seven 7000hp flame-throwing Top Fuelers, 17 Pro Stockers and nine Pro Stock Bikes, as well as seven Pro FX racers over the Saturday/Sunday calendar.
With only three rounds left in the 2009/2010 ANDRA championship chase for all racing categories, emotion-charged racing will be front and centre starting with qualifying Saturday evening followed by race day Sunday.
Willowbank Raceway Managing Director Steve Bettes said names such as Phil Lamattina and Phil Read, Aaron and Tyronne Tremayne and Peter Cochrane and Michael Gilbertson were just some of the racers fans should keep an eye out for come April.
“With 40 feature racers taking to the track, 33 competing for ANDRA Pro Series professional championship points, plus 200 sportsman competitors fighting it out for their championships, the rivalries are too many to count,” said Bettes.
“Across Top Fuel, Pro Stock and Morgan & Wacker Pro Stock Bike there is a whole range of defending champions, former champions and challengers all looking towards a common goal – claiming the title for themselves.
“Added to that is the largest Pro FX field we have ever had with seven of these state-of-the-art racers set to take to the track, with professional Top Doorslammer and Top Alcohol stalwart Ben Bray joining the likes of Tony Wedlock, Rod Harvey and Joe Signorelli in that bracket.”
The weekend’s action will kick off with qualifying on Saturday April 17 from 12noon, with the feature categories first taking to the track from 5pm. Race Day Sunday kicks off at 9am, with feature racing from 11am and all finals from 4.00pm.
For more information and schedules, to purchase tickets or view the entry list, please visit www.willowbankraceway.com.au
EVENT INFORMATION: ENZED TOP FUEL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Feature racing: ANDRA Pro Series Championship round for Top Fuel, Pro Stock and Morgan & Wacker Pro Stock Motorcycle, plus Pro FX.
Other racing includes Lifestyle Floorcoverings Competition, Lifestyle Floorcoverings Super Stock, McKern & Associates Super Compact, Custom Central Competition Bike, Wheelboyz.com.au Supercharged Outlaws, Knijff Earthmoving Modified, Powercruise Super Sedan, Speed Elec/Prime Signs Super Street, Modified Bike, Qld Diesel Spares Junior Dragster, Super Gas, Perfect Print Perfect Light
• Adult two day admission – online pre-purchase only – $60.00
• Adult Admission – Saturday 17th April – $35.00
• Adult Admission – Sunday 18th April – $35.00
• Student (with ID) two day admission – online pre-purchase only – $45.00
• Student (with ID) admission – Saturday 17th April – $25.00
• Student (with ID) admission – Sunday 18th April – $25.00
• Startline Club Seat – reserved for Saturday and Sunday – does not include admission – $32.00
• Bendigo Bank Adrenalin Club – Saturday 17th April – includes admission – $65.00
• Bendigo Bank Adrenalin Club – Sunday 18th April – includes admission – $65.00
• Bendigo Bank Adrenalin Club – Child 10 and under – Saturday 17th April – $10.00
• Bendigo Bank Adrenalin Club – Child 11-13 – Saturday 17th April – $15.00
• Bendigo Bank Adrenalin Club – Child 10 and under – Sunday 18th April – $10.00
• Bendigo Bank Adrenalin Club – Child 11-13 – Sunday 18th April – $15.00
Please visit www.willowbankraceway.com.au to purchase tickets and for full event times and schedules.
ENZED TOP FUEL CHAMPIONSHIPS
ENTRY LIST: FEATURE CATEGORIES
Pro Stock Bike