The 2010+ Camaro platform is becoming very popular for race-built cars and now thanks to Alston Racing’s Camaro Pro Link Chassis and Body Kit, you can get the optimal track competitor. Not only is the standard chassis good for a 8.50 to 7.50 certification, you can also customize your setup to meet your racing needs. This means reliability, comfort and roomy performance cars even when competing with a funny car cage.
New 2012 Camaro Pro Link Race Chassis And Camaro Body Kit Now Available from Alston Racing
Wauconda, IL, February 22, 2012 – A newly developed Alston Pro Link 2012 Camaro Sportsman drag race chassis is now available from Alston Racing. Designed to use all the race-proven Alston Racing suspension components, interior kits and Fast Glass windows, the new Camaro drag race chassis features a 112-inch wheelbase and is available with several options that allow racers to spec a chassis for their particular needs or preferences. The new Alston Racing Pro Link 2012 Camaro chassis will make its public debut at the 5th Annual Race & Performance Expo, Feb. 25 & 26 in St. Charles, IL.
- New Camaro drag race chassis designed to use Alston Racing suspension and interior kits, as well as Fast Glass windows
- Available with many options for racers to personally spec their own chassis
- Standard chassis good for 7.50 to 8.50 certification
- Provides a roomy driver’s cockpit
- Designed to be as “one-stop” as possible