New 427 Crate Engine from Ford Racing
Ford Racing has released a new crate engine, one that is built off of the new BOSS 351. The Ford Racing 427 crate engine is designed for anything requiring 500+ HP. This Ford small block offers a 10.5:1 compression ratio and even has a Crate Engine Warranty.
Ford Racing Announces the Return of the 427!
The company that created the 427 FE engine line announces a modern version of the legendary motor. Built on Ford Racing’s new BOSS 351 block, the 427 crate engine is engineered and built for drive ability and durability while still offering a throaty growl. The 427 crate engine is ideal for street rods, kit cars and all Ford projects requiring big power in a reliable small block package.
• 427 cubic inches (4.125″ bore x 4.00″ stroke), 9.5 deck 351 BOSS block with 4-bolt mains
• 535 hp @ 5600 / 545 lb.ft. torque @ 4500
• 10.5:1 compression ratio
• Neutral balance forged steel crank, steel H-beam connecting rods and forged pistons
• Aluminum Ford Racing Z cylinder heads with 2.02 intake and 1.60 exhaust valves w/ 63 CC chambers
• Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
• Includes water pump and harmonic balancer
• Distributor, Ignition Wires, Intake, Fuel System, Exhaust and Flywheel are needed to run
• Standard 12/12 FRPP Crate Engine Warranty
• $8,8000.00 MSRP