Larry Larson and his insane Nova reeled off not just the quickest run of the opening day and only six-second lap on the sheets, but in fact, the quickest elapsed time in the history of Drag Week with a 6.941 at 208.97 mph at the Tulsa Raceway Park on Monday.
- Video: Gary White Pilots Kanoo Drag Supra To Record 6.46 In Bahrain
- Video: Ecotec-Powered Drag Car Sets New 4-Cylinder World Record
- Video: RPM Transmissions’ Camaro Sets New IRS Fifth-Gen Drag Record
- Video: Larry McBride Breaks 200 MPH Barrier On Electric Motorcycle
- Video: Sal Patal’s Viper GTS Resets IRS Record At 7.11 Seconds
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms