Before the flip-body funny car came the altered wheelbase cars. These cars had the axles moved forward and this resulted in a car that looked “funny” and hence the funny car name was born. Check out the video and take a cruise down memory lane at a few seconds at a time.
- Videos: “Big Numbers” – A Trip In Vintage Drag Racing History
- Video: The Traxxas Full-Fledged RC Drag Racing Kit
- Video: The Evolution of Drag Racing & The ’64 AHRA Winternationals
- Video: Rare Footage “Burn On” From 1973 At New England Dragway
- Video: EngineLabs Editor Mike Mada’s Classic Beeline AHRA Footage
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms