If you weren’t fully aware, Eaton has expanded on their line of Aeroquip Teflon Racing hose to include more sizes for all your race needs. Aeroquip Performance had added four new sizes matching the breadth of product offering to its popular AQP and StartLite hose line up.
What’s more, Aeroquip is now offering these with a Teflon lining inside. This makes them compatible with popular performance fuel types, like Methanol, and even E85. The Teflon lining also helps to eliminate fuel odor permeation as compared to industry standard rubber hoses.
“Performance customers want a full range of sizes in the Teflon Racing hose line, which is very popular because of its compatibility with different fuel chemistry’s, its corrosion resistance and its abrasion properties,” said Eric Durrant, business development manager Eaton’s Aeroquip Performance Products.
“Eaton responded with a complete size range that enables performance enthusiasts to plumb their entire vehicle with matching Aeroquip Teflon Racing Hose.”
Aeroquip Teflon Hose:
- Expanded size offerings include : -10, -12, -16, -20
- Significantly reduced fuel permeation
- High octane and fuel resistance for extended hose life
- Smooth bore Teflon inner tube to maximize flow
- Popular 304 Stainless exterior braid
- Rated to 450-degrees for extreme temperatures