Diamond Pistons is one of the most recognized manufacturers in the automotive industry and for a good reason. They have been in business for over 50 years, making numerous top-notch products in the racing industry.
One of Diamond Pistons‘ newest products for the LT engine is no exception to the brand’s reputation. The new GM Gen V L83 pistons are machined from forged, 2618 aluminum, and are designed for nitrous, boost, and extremely high-horsepower applications. The GM Gen V L83 piston was made to work with the factory-style direct injection, and features a specialized direct injection bowl on the crown of the piston. The L83 pistons are available in an abundance of compression heights and support longer stroke crankshafts, making the L83’s a perfect choice for your high-horsepower LT application.
- Offered in bore sizes 3.780in-3.800in
- Accommodate 3.622in and 4.00in strokes
- 3D Milling on piston crowns
- Offset pins for quiet operation
- Lateral ports for better ring seal
- .250in of material above the top ring
- Premium 1.00/1.2mm/2.8mm ring pack
- Premium 8620 wrist pins included
For more information on the new L83 pistons and other products, please visit DiamondPistons.net.