Ford Racing’s Mechanical Throttle Body replaces the ones in the 2005 and newer Mustangs with aftermarket engine-control systems or pre-2005 EFI setups on modular 4.6L 3-valve and 5.4L GT500-based engines.
Mechanical Throttle Body for Electronic Throttle Control
- Mechanical throttle body that replaces electronic-throttle body on 2005-present Mustang engines.
- Allows use of aftermarket engine-control systems or pre-2005 Ford EFI systems on modular 4.6L 3-valve and 5.4L GT500-based engines.
- Precision billet construction and larger-than-stock bore diameters increase flow compared to stock electronic-throttle body.
- NHRA-approved replacement for electronic-throttle body.
- Cannot be used with factory 2005-present Mustang EFI.
- Perfect for late-model engine swaps into earlier vehicles requiring a mechanical-throttle body.
- Part Number: M-9926-3VM, -SCJM, -CJ65M, -CJM
- M-9926-3VM – Twin 62mm fits 2005-present 4.6L 3-v
- M-9926-CJM– Twin 63.5mm fits 2007-present GT500 and NHRA legal on 2008 Cobra Jet
- M-9926-CJ65M – Twin 65mm fits 2007-present GT500 and NHRA legal on 2010 Cobra Jet
- M-9926-SCJM – Oval fits 2007-present GT500 with mods and NHRA legal on 2010 Cobra Jet with SCJ engine