The new Elite Drag-Race Dual Valve Springs from COMP Cams are made with a cutting-edge Progressive Pitch coiling process that COMP says greatly improves durability and ensures safe spring life beyond traditional extreme-duty expectations such as drag-racing applications.
COMP Cams engineers developed the revolutionary new Elite Drag Race Dual Valve Springs to be unlike any existing springs on the market today.
Unlike any existing spring, COMP Cams Elite Drag Race Dual Valve Springs feature a cutting-edge Progressive Pitch coiling process that greatly improves durability and ensures safe spring life beyond traditional extreme-duty expectations.
COMP Cams Elite Drag Race Dual Valve Springs are smaller in diameter and feature much higher natural frequencies than other aftermarket springs. These dual valve springs are coiled with a revolutionary new process that enhances durability by designing and manufacturing the outer spring’s interface with the inner spring to be a precision tolerance, perfectly engineered match. The Elite Drag Race Dual Valve Springs use a smaller, lighter retainer engineered with a specially formulated extreme-duty tool steel. By using the lighter tool steel retainers, this exclusive design features substantially increased longevity in extreme conditions, making them perfect for professional drag racing applications.
Exclusive clean wire sourcing and precision micro-finishing ensure inclusion and fissure-free material. Every hand-selected, hand-matched COMP Cams Elite Drag Race Dual Valve Spring is perfectly matched with precise fitment between the inner and outer springs so you can feel safe knowing you’re running the best drag-race spring available.
Features and Benefits:
- Part Number: #26956-16 (0.900″ Lift); #26957-16 (0.950″ Lift); #26955-16 (1.000″ Lift)
- Progressive Pitch coiling process greatly improves durability and spring life over those of traditional springs
- Smaller diameter and higher natural frequencies than other aftermarket springs
- Outer spring’s interface with inner spring is precision toleranced and engineered to be perfectly engineered match
- Clean wire sourcing & precision micro finishing ensure fissure-free material
- Use lightweight tool steel retainers to increase longevity in extreme drag race conditions