New from Impact – the Phenom DS 2-layer driving suit. This suit blends European styling with Made in the USA craftsmanship to achieve a stylish, comfortable suit. See more details below.
Impact announces its newest driving suit, the Phenom DS. The Phenom DS, 2-layer suit blends European styling with Made in the USA craftsmanship to achieve a stylish, comfortable suit. Hand-crafted from lightweight sateen Nomex® the Phenom DS is both FIA homologated, and certified to the SFI 3.2-A/5 specification. This allows the suit to be used in more series than conventional FIA homologated, or SFI certified only suits. The Impact Phenom DS also features V-stitch quilting for exceptional thermal performance; a 180 degree belt, and inset pockets for superior comfort!
Available in Sizes Small to 3XL, in color choices of: Black with Red accents, Black with Blue Accents, Black with Grey accents, and Grey with Black accents.
- Manufacturer certified to comply with the SFI Foundation’s 3.2A/5 Specification.
- FIA Homologated to the 8856-2000 specification.
- Fire-retardant outer layers with cool comfortable ImpactMAX inner liner.
- Functional Back Gusset.
- 360 degree full-floating arm gussets.
- 180 Degree belt.
- Comfortable ribbed arm cuffs and a boot cut ankle cuffs for a tight seal and fit.
- Inset front pants pockets.