Moroso has just come up with a solution to several problems that many Ford enthusiasrts deal with when relying on a Ford FE powerplant. These new motor plates are designed for the Ford FE 352-428 ci. engines, and help eliminate chassis twist while letting you position the engine exactly where you need it. Read more below for other benefits to this innovative new product!
Moroso’s Ford FE 352-428 Aluminum Motor Plates
• Improves reaction and 60 foot times
• Eliminates twisting of the chassis caused by engine torque and ensures that the power gets to the rear wheels
• Perfect for performing engine swaps or setting engine back in the chassis for increased weight transfer
• Designed so that the front timing cover is not disturbed
• Motorplate consists of two 1⁄4″ thick 6061-T6 aluminum plates and two billet aluminum mounting adapters
• The two billet aluminum mounting adapters bolt on to the engine block, the plates then bolt on to the mounting adapters.
Part #: C4011
Description: Ford FE 352-428 Front Motorplate, Aluminum