New from Summit – they are now offering the Weldon Racing 1100-A Fuel Pump. This pump is continuous duty and capable of supporting up to 1,600 horsepower. See more details below.
Like a lot of high performance parts makers, Weldon Racing’s roots go back to World War II. Its parent company developed high-RPM aircraft engine de-icing pumps that sprayed a fine mist of alcohol on the propellers. A whole lot of B-24 Liberator bomber crews were thankful for those pumps.
You’ll find Weldon fuel pumps and regulators on cars in NHRA, NMRA, and NMCA competition as well as lots of hot street machines. They feature high-quality, American-made electric motors and all-metal construction. The pumps are completely serviceable, saving you the cost of buying a brand new pump.
This inline fuel pump can feed fuel injected engines making up to 1,400 horsepower naturally aspirated and 1,000 horsepower with a turbo or supercharger. If you’re a carburetor person, the 1100-A can support a naturally aspirated engine making up to 1,600 horsepower and boosted engines up to 1,500 horsepower.
- Continuous duty pump with extremely low current draw
- All internal pump components are 100 percent metallic
- Housings are made from 304 brushed stainless steel
- Mil-Spec clear anodized billet end caps
- -10 inlet and outlet O-ring ports
- Two stainless steel T-bolt style clamps included with each pump
- Weighs 6.0 lbs.
- Fuel injected engines:
- 1,400 hp at 50 psi (naturally aspirated)
- 1,000 hp at 80 psi (boosted)
- Carbureted engines:
- 1,600 hp at 7 psi (naturally aspirated)
- 1,500 hp at 30 psi (boosted)
- Compatible with gasoline only