Meanwhile, back over in the world of digital drag racing, the team behind the extremely popular racing simulator, Door Slammers 2, has been busy releasing updates and patches. Available now for iOS and Android devices, this latest round of mods to the realistic racing game takes a major update (which went live toward the end of 2019), and adds a sizable patch on top of it all.
A quote about these updates and patches recently came from Door Slammers via its Facebook page, and we feel that it both sums up these fixes and shines some light on what’s next for fans of the drag racing simulator.
“Cars are faster this time around boys and girls. The more we optimize the better things run and the more we can expand,” Door Slammers says. “We are now transitioning our focus to the next major update expected to be released in early-mid February.”
Not sure what this most recent major update entails and what it means for your drag racing experience? Here’s a rundown of what the holiday update and the recent patch do for virtual racers.
- Timing system fixes and updates
- Added goal payouts for weekly point series winners
- Added goal payouts for daily top 10 racers
- Reduce app size for over the air installations
- Mark Micke and Jason Carter “Carter’s Real Racer”
- Fixed Crossed CL Bug
- Fixed creeping during staging
- Added Save/Load instant center
- Fixed instant center drifting
- Fixed Allowing Multi-Stage in Nitrous X
- License plates
- Display names (now can only be changed every 48 hours)
- No Time tournament
- and a few other minor bug fixes…
You can follow Door Slammers on Facebook for the latest on this awesome high-speed racing game.