Elite Tuned School has had a stellar 2023 year. From being the exclusive tuners on the wild 70/SS cars produced by Trans Am Worldwide to working with the nation’s top high-performance vehicle builders like Vengeance Racing, Elite Tuned School has made strides all year to raise the bar for the tuning industry. Even going so far as to launch an industry-first college-level program in partnership with the University Of Northwestern Ohio, recognized as a leader in motorsports-focused education.
But 2024 isn’t quite over yet, and Elite Tuned School has one more big announcement to close the year out with a bang. For the first time, they are offering a comprehensive Gen-V LT tuning course taught in person by Elite Tuned School’s best tuners/teachers, Mike Carnahan and Branden Leeb.
As a leader in high-performance tuning and tuning education Elite Tuned is offering a masterclass focused on GM’s latest platforms. This class will cover the Gen-V LT1 and LT4 engines as well as the eight- and ten-speed transmissions. According to Mike Carnahan and Branden Leeb, the founders of Elite Tuned School, this type of comprehensive class covering basic to advanced topics all in a single course being taught by two of the elite tuners in the industry is something they rarely do. This course is for aspiring tuners and professionals alike.
The best investment you can make in your shop is in yourself and knowledge. – Mike Carnahan, Elite Tuned School
The Gen-V tuning masterclass will take place on January 27th and 28th as Elite Tuned School hosts two full days of in-depth learning at their newest location in St. Petersburg, Florida. There is also an option for virtual attendance, ensuring that you can participate from anywhere in the world. Unlike other tuning courses, the learning doesn’t stop there. Mike and Branden understand the importance of continuous learning. For this reason, the Gen-V masterclass follows up the two days of classroom instruction with three full weeks of online content that includes weekly Q&A sessions with Mike and Branden. This unique follow-up structure helps ensure students have a great understanding of the concepts and processes involved with tuning GM’s latest engines and transmissions.
Some of the highlights of the Gen-V tuning masterclass include Direct Injection SOI (Start Of Injection) and EOI (End Of Injection), tuning for E85 and race fuels, eight- and ten-speed transmission tuning, and HP Tuners configurations and layouts using the latest and greatest 2023-24 content. The comprehensive topics of instruction include, but are not limited to, the list below.
Elite Tuned School's Gen-V Tuning Masterclass Topics Of Instruction
- Basic to Advanced Fuel Settings: Master the intricacies of fuel settings to optimize performance.
- Direct Injection SOI and EOI: Dive into the specifics of Direct Injection Start of Injection and End of Injection.
- Spark Setting and Concepts: Learn the art of spark settings and the underlying concepts for superior engine performance.
- Knock Sensor Setup: Understand the nuances of knock sensor setup for a finely tuned engine.
- E85 Tuning and Race Fuels: Explore the world of E85 tuning and race fuels, unlocking the potential of alternative fuel sources.
- Port Injection Tuning and Concepts: Delve into the complexities of port injection tuning and the underlying concepts.
- Eight- and Ten-Speed Transmission Tuning: Unlock the secrets to tuning the latest GM transmissions for optimal performance.
- Track Tuning: Fine-tune your skills in optimizing performance specifically for the track.
- HP Tuners Configurations and Layouts: Navigate the world of HP Tuners with ease, understanding configurations and layouts.