New from Mishimoto – the Titanium Turbo Blanket. These heat shields are made with the combination of a volcanic lava rock outer layer and 96% silica inner layer to lower engine bay temperatures. See more details below.
Help reduce the heat in your engine bay with the Mishimoto Turbo Blanket. One of the main drawbacks to a turbocharger is the massive amount of heat that it produces, which could lead to cooling issues depending on the placement. With the combination of a volcanic lava rock outer layer and 96% silica inner layer, the Mishimoto turbo blankets have no trouble keeping the heat from permeating throughout the engine bay. Our turbo blanket’s interior is rated to 1260°C, and can withstand up to 982°C of direct exterior heat. The Mishimoto Turbo Blankets are available in a selection of sizes and also include the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
- Specifically designed for reducing engine bay temperatures in turbocharged vehicles
- Volcanic lava rock outer layer and 96% silica fiber inner layer for optimal heat protection
- Rated to 1800°F direct heat and 2000°F radiant heat
- Interior rated to max temperature of 2300°F
- Available in T25/T28, T3, T4, and T6 sizes
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty